BetMGM introduces an improved and rebranded app in New Jersey
Today, the 5th of September, Roar Digital LLC announced that they’re going to launch a new, improved mobile application. This means that their players will get a drastically improved product with several unique and brand new features. The new app is also rebranded and will be the core of the other mobile platforms that the company will use in the future. The new app is now available for download in the APP store.
In the new app you will have a wonderful gaming experience, regardless if you play in the MGM sportsbook or in the casino. If you like sports, you will encounter the new GVC Sportsbook platform in this app. Now you will be able to place bets on many more matches pre-match as well as on ongoing games directly from your phone. Among other sports, it’s now possible for you to place bets on both professional and college football. These include matches from NBA, MLB, MLS and NHL.
You will also experience a host of other benefits with the new app. BetMGM has filled it with wonderful features to make your gameplay smoother and more enjoyable. Here’s a list of the rest of the benefits:
- Early cash out – This feature allows you to lock in your winnings before a match ends or reduce your losses by leaving the game.
- One Wallet System – You can now move your money between your account, the casino and the sportsbook without any problem.
- Track your bets – It’s now possible for you to track your bets in real time, via scoreboards.
- Improved offers – Daily promotions and boosted odds on all sports.
- Smoother transactions – With the new app you can make withdrawals and deposits using any method that you can use on the website. For example, you can use Play +, PayPal, or Skrill.
Matt Prevost, the marketing manager at Roar Digital LLC, said the following: “Today is an exciting day, as we release our updated and rebranded app in New Jersey. We are pleased to give our customers a better opportunity to enjoy our games and unique experiences such as early cash out. We will offer it when the football season starts. We hope this app will bring in-game entertainment to the next level.”